1640 sq. ft.
FANTASTIC brick ranch perfectly located in Eastview Heights. Striking curb appeal perched on a lot w/character! Side load 2 car garage leaves plenty of driveway room leading to a tree sprinkled back lot. Inside enjoy a wide open floorplan great for entertaining. The large brick fireplace w/hearth serves as a focal point in a great room effect kitchen combo. The space is accented w/ a ceramic tiled floor, white cabinet package, stainless steel appliances & topped w/granite counter. Modern lighting used to light up the room. Relax in the adjoining living room w/ access to the 12x16 enclosure or the deck. ENORMOUS bedroom options available including a suite potential & an upgraded hallway bath w/ whirlpool tub. The lower level is all decked out w/ a family room coupled w/ a fireplace & hearth, a large BAR area & rec room. The 3rd full bath is in this level. Potential 4th bedroom PLUS plenty of storage. Improvements: Include updated baths, kitchen, flooring 2013-2019. A REAL GEM TO VISIT!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Security,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Block Basement,Finished Basement,Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Decorative,Two
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Well
- Lot Dimensions 109x201
- Entrance: 5 x 8 (First Floor)
- Living: 12 x 18 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 18 x 22 (First Floor)
- Other: 12 x 16 (First Floor)
- Family: 13 x 21 (Lower Level)
- Rec: 14 x 30 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 24 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom4: 11 x 13 (Lower Level)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
4810 Bosart Road
Motivated seller!! Don’t miss out on this newly ...
Wonderful large 3 bedroom, 2 full bath raised ranc...
Situated at the top of grassy hill, at the back of...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2019 real estate II | admin