1544 sq. ft.
This home has a history, built in 1863. But to look at it, one would never know it. The furnace & air was replaced approximately 7 yrs ago. Shed, 8 yrs, water softener, garage door opener, washer & dryer 10 yrs, microwave, 1 yr, refrigerator 1 yr, kitchen stove 13 yrs, large deck 13 yrs and the following items were updated in 2000; all new sub-flooring in the downstairs, total roof & sheathing board replacement, additional insulation was added, new drywall A& drop ceiling throughout was done, 100 amp & new ceiling fans & light fixtures throughout, kitchen cabinets, bath remodeled and the stool & sink was just replaced again in 2016, vinyl replacement windows, garage door & all sorts of landscaping from perennials to weeping cherry & Blue Spruce. A Must See!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr
- Outside Features Above Grnd Pool,Deck,Fence,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Aluminum,Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Blower,Decorative,Electric,One,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 66X165
- Living: 14 x 18 (First Floor)
- Dining: 14 x 17 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 8 x 11 (First Floor)
- Utility: 9 x 9 (First Floor)
- Other: 14 x 9 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 18 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 7 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 13 x 17 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Great 3-bedroom brick home located on a corner lot...
4295 Middle Urbana
Welcome Home to 4295 Middle Urbana Rd. Plenty of r...
1652 Ridgeway Drive
Cape cod in the country! This home nestled on just...
- Office : (937) 342-4450
- Mobile : (937) 206-4491
- Fax :
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin