1092 sq. ft.
IMMACULATELY kept brick home in READY TO MOVE IN condition! Large livingroom with updated vinyl "wood-look" flooring. SIZEABLE bedrooms. Updated kitchen with plenty of cabinet & counter space. OVERSIZED pantry for added storage. Upgraded appliances to convey. Lower level offers great entertaining space in the ENORMOUS familyroom complete with 9x8 custom bar area. Storage in the utility room. Other room-11x12 could easily be finished to another bedroom or living space. Nice backyard with patio. Storage shed for added storage as well as the detached 352 sq ft detached garage/ (Garage to be scrapped and re painted by seller prior to appraisal). Alley access to garage. Recent improvements include: electrical update-100 amp panel & exterior-'12. Front porch concrete poured within last 2 years. Vinyl replacement windows throughout. New roof 11/'17 (full tear off & new dimensional shingles) This is a REAL must see!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Security,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 1 Car Garage,Detached Garage
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 63x54
- Living: 12 x 19 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 13 x 14 (First Floor)
- Family: 15 x 22 (Lower Level)
- Other: 11 x 12 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 9 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 9 x 12 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
4837 Willowbrook Drive
Everything has been done, all you need to do is mo...
1406 Perrin Avenue
URBAN OASIS!!! Very contemporary open floor plan. ...
NICE 3 BEDROOM RANCH, 1 BATH, FULL BASEMENT, AC, N...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin