2652 sq. ft.
Incredible, extra sharp, well maintained historical East Lake home built in 1884 by Charles Rowley who built other stately homes along Springfield’s E. High St. “Millionaire’s Row.” Gorgeous oak & cherry entry doors w/solid cherry woodwork throughout. Solid oak flooring on 1st & 2nd floors w/recently refinished oak on 2nd floor. Gorgeous updated modern kitchen w/granite countertops + original butler pantry. Magnificent entry foyer & staircase (plus rear staircase to kitchen). Spacious formal living room w/pocket doors for privacy from entry & also pocket doors at family room entry. Formal dining room has oak panel walls & built-in china cabinets w/decorative fireplace. Family rm w/separate window seat area & beautiful leaded & beveled glass windows. Many of the fireplaces have marble facing. Full floored attic (3rd floor) w/steps to widow’s walk. 2 Car Detached Garage w/opener. Too much to describe. Current owners have lived in & maintained this fabulous home for approx. 30 yrs.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Patio,Porch
- Exterior Wood
- Foundation Crawl Space,Partial Basement,Unfinished Basement,W
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Decorative,Three or More
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 60X198
- Entrance: 10 x 14 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 18 (First Floor)
- Family: 15 x 20 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 18 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 8 x 13 (First Floor)
- Utility: 9 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Study: 6 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 21 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 14 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 13 x 15 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
2910 Wellsford Lane
Immaculate Greenlawn home with 4 beds, 2.5 baths, ...
2140 Bird Road
All bedrooms on first floor, Master bedroom with l...
4635 Eastridge Street
Fantastic newer Northridge brick ranch with no hom...
- Office : (937) 605-4645
- Mobile : 937-605-4645
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin