1281 sq. ft.
IMMACULATE Northridge home MORE than ready for your approval! Polished inside and out with plenty of improvements make this ONE the Right ONE! Enter a well lit living room decked out in a neutral decor. Updated flooring from room to room. Multi purpose kitchen all dressed in oak cabinetry & updated laminate wood flooring. Large island that is great for a breakfast area & MORE! Plenty of cabinetry PLUS counter space. 1st flr laundry. Versatile bedroom lay out w/ all 3 rooms. Oversized addition 12x15 room loaded w/ windows & outside access to backyard patio. This room could make the ultimate main bedroom or family room. Full unfinished basement is a blank canvas for more living potential. You will LOVE the private backyard space. Nicely landscaped patio, fully fenced yard w/ a shed for added storage. Abundant storage in the 2 CAR GARAGE. UPDATES: HVAC, roof, flooring, full bath...regularly maintained records available. Be the FIRST to get through this ONE!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Security,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Aluminum,Brick
- Foundation Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 64x128
- Living: 12 x 10 (First Floor)
- Family: 15 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 15 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 9 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 10 x 9 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Owner says sell!! Nicely done 3 bedroom 11/2 bath,...
701 Village Road
This Westchester Park Brick ranch is the PERFECT c...
1131 Northlawn Drive
Very nice four bedroom home in Northridge. Great l...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin