1341 sq. ft.
Welcome to Simon Kenton Farms, a MOST sought after condominium association! The PERFECT corner location on this unit gives it a polished curb appeal as you drive up! Enter an open floor plan with a Great room affect that blends all spaces elegantly together. A vaulted ceiling adds to the open feel of the rooms. The focal point in the room is the gas fireplace & mantel. Added seating at the Breakfast Bar. Plenty of cabinetry & counter space in the fully equipped kitchen. Additional storage available in the hallway pantry. Split bedrooms. Main bedroom is an on-suite with an OVERSIZED full bath with shower & a 6x5 walk in closet. The secondary bedroom offers good space & has a LARGE walk in closet as well. Hardwood floors cover the hallways. Relax on the 11x11 all season Sun room. The room of windows overlook the scenic views of the Parkway. Neutral decor makes it easy to move right in. HUGE garage w/storage cabinetry *CONDO FEE INCLUDES: trash, hazard insurance, lawn care & snow removal*
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Security,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Porch
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Slab
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat,Heat Pump
- Cooling Heat Pump Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Great: 14 x 15 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 14 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 7 x 11 (First Floor)
- Utility: 8 x 9 (First Floor)
- Other: 11 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 16 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
1912 Wedgewood Circle
This pristine updated condo will amaze you! 3 bedr...
890 Brendle Trace
Welcome to Simon Kenton Farms, a MOST sought after...
812 Brendle Trace
Condo in Simon Kenton Farms. Occupancy at closing...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin