1839 sq. ft.
Here is the one that you have been waiting for! Nestled in the trees of an OVERSIZED Ridgewood lot this mid-century modern ranch has character MAX! SPARKLING curb appeal w/a stucco exterior & LUSH landscaping set this one apart from the others. Open floorplan w/ plenty of windows throughout. Relax in the blended living room & dining room combo. Complete w/ a wall of windows & a fireplace to enhance the room. In the kitchen there are an abundant amount of cabinetry & counter space. Adjacent laundry room & pantry add to kitchen storage. The 26x10 room can be used as the familyroom or other. Windows galore make this a bright room overlooking wooded back lot. 2 secondary bedrooms w/ built ins. The main bedroom has an updated on-suite. Good closet space. Hallway full bath finishes out the space. Outdoors is a private & secluded retreat! The expansive deck offers good entertaining space. UPDATES: Roof, gutters & downspouts-'14, exterior painted,outdoor lighting & landscaping-'14. List att'd
- Inside Features Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Security,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Porch
- Exterior Stucco
- Foundation Slab
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,Two,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 124x165
- Entrance: 6 x 16 (First Floor)
- Living: 16 x 23 (First Floor)
- Dining: 11 x 11 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 11 x 18 (First Floor)
- Utility: 10 x 11 (First Floor)
- Family: 10 x 26 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 13 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 13 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
5258 County Line Road
Santas bag would be bulging at the seams with all...
1601 Plum Street
Want someone else to pay your mortgage? Heres you...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin