2576 sq. ft.
It has been reported that years ago horse races used to be held on Scioto St. People sat on the upper levels of their home to watch the races. This home has a second floor side deck! Built between 1890 & 1900. It includes a center stair and a rear stairway. Three of the rooms on the 1st floor could be used as bedrooms or a parlor, a bedroom and a library. There is a 1st floor laundry and remodeled 1st floor bath. The front rooms have leaded glass transoms above the large windows. There are 8 replacement windows. 4 yr. new roof complete tear off, dimensional roofing. Spacious living room has a beautiful brick fireplace. Kitchen include tile floor, granite counter top, 3 year new appliances. 5-6 yr new heating system. 4 car vinyl sided garages. Both off street parking! New front sidewalk at house. Beautiful street! Seller to give $5000 rebate for Updates.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Porch
- Exterior Wood
- Foundation Full Basement
- Heating System Gas Heat,Hot Water/Steam Heat
- Cooling Window Unit
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 4 Or More Garage,Detached Garage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 150X60
- Entrance: 6 x 4 (First Floor)
- Living: 25 x 13 (First Floor)
- Family: 10 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 13 x 15 (First Floor)
- Utility: 12 x 6 (First Floor)
- Study: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
- Other: 9 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 14 x 14 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
441 Julia Street
Looking for a Country setting in the City? You hav...
3753 State Route 55
Nice Country setting. HERE IT IS one acre Brick Ra...
5127 Belden Lane
This bi-level in a rural subdivision in southern G...
- Office : 937-342-4421
- Mobile :
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin