1092 sq. ft.
Incredible brick ranch w/loads of updates... Move-in condition! Gorgeous, remodeled kitchen with 3/4 in wood plank flooring & newer stainless appliances. Replacement windows 2004. High efficiency gas furnace & central air 2009. New leach field 2014, and remodeled bath & dimensional roof 2017. Awesome home! A must see!
- Inside Features Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Patio,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions .68 ACRE
- Kitchen: 11 x 19 (First Floor)
- Living: 13 x 19 (First Floor)
- : 0 x 0
- Utility: 6 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 10 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 9 x 9 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
1430 Sparrow Road
Completely updated brick ranch! Refinished origin...
1336 Bonita Avenue
This beautiful brick ranch features 3 bedrooms on ...
2990 Old Clifton
- Office : (937) 605-4645
- Mobile : 937-605-4645
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin