1470 sq. ft.
Roof 2010, furnace, a/c & plumbing replaced 2010. Being sold "as is." Updated electric and plumbing. New interior paint and carpet.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater
- Outside Features Patio
- Exterior Vinyl,Wood
- Foundation Partial Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions .91
- Entrance: 6 x 5 (First Floor)
- Living: 16 x 12 (First Floor)
- Family: 23 x 15 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 24 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 9 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 0 x 0 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
4502 Upper Valley Pike
If you like a nice quite setting where you have ro...
Updated Victorian brick home. Updates include repl...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Mobile : 937-765-5523
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin