2682 sq. ft.
Gorgeous Cedar house on 5 wooded acres with a pond (3 turtles that greet you). The tranquility & solitude are wonderful. You are surrounded by all types of trees and wildlife. The large open rooms with lots of windows is like living in nature. 4 BR / 3 ½ ba. The 1st floor Master BR - 2 walk-in closets + large bath opens to the deck overlooking the pond. The 33 x 18 living room WBFP and wood stove are perfect for gazing at the views all four season. There are 2 BR and a full bath upstairs. The decks that wrap around the house on 2 levels are wonderful for entertaining or just relaxing. The basement has a 17 x 30 family / rec room. The 4th bedroom with access to the lower deck is great for guests and there is a full bath as well. There is a 20 x 25 barn - big enough for a horse or some chickens. The fall colors are unbelievable. There is even a loft overlooking the living room. All this and so close to Yellow Springs. You do not want to miss this.
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,Skylight,Walk-in Closet
- Outside Features Barn(s),Deck,Outbuildings,Storage Shed
- Exterior Cedar
- Foundation Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Propane Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Stove,Two,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities Aeration,Propane,Well
- Lot Dimensions 5 acres
- Living: 18 x 33 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 7 x 11 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 12 (First Floor)
- Family: 30 x 17 (Basement)
- Utility: 6 x 11 (First Floor)
- Other: 14 x 18 (Basement)
- Dining: 12 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 15 x 17 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 18 x 15 (Basement)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 12 x 15 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
5423 Fletcher Chapel Road
Fantastic custom brick ranch w/full basement (pour...
1391 Kingsgate Road
Gorgeous, custom built beauty in KR schools. Impe...
6119 Tecumseh Road
Gorgeous Cedar house on 5 wooded acres with a pond...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin