1863 sq. ft.
Picture yourself surrounded by mature trees and beautiful landscaping. Now, implore your senses as you enter the middle foyer to expansive rooms such as the living room, several areas for conversation. Custom blinds and original wood built-in bookcases surround the bay window. Formal dining room boasts space for a king sized table. Kitchen adorned with original wood cabinets, updated counters and flooring. The breakfast room holds a full size table and displays two built in cabinets. Original wood floors in excellent condition and freshly painted through out. Two bedrooms on the first floor share a first floor bath as well as the Master with walk-in closet and third bedroom upstairs share additional full bath. Extra space for study, office, gaming or tv room. This home has it and more! Full basement and ample storage. After dinner porch, private garden with arbor beckons you outdoors. Partially fenced yard and 2 Car attached garage with a breezeway to enter through the kitchen.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Security,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Patio,Porch
- Exterior Vinyl
- Foundation Block Basement,Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Fireplace One,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 76x133
- Entrance: 7 x 13 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 13 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
- Dining: 10 x 25 (First Floor)
- Living: 18 x 23 (First Floor)
- Rec: 10 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Entrance: 10 x 4 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 10 x 10 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
1380 Old Country Drive
FRESH AND CONTEMPORARY! This totally renovated gem...
6501 Deer Knolls
Attractive exterior with private setting and spaci...
1484 Old Lane
Picture yourself surrounded by mature trees and be...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin