1748 sq. ft.
1 1/2 baths
Spacious brick ranch in Greenlawn Village. Cathedral ceiling in living room. Updated kitchen with new quartz countertops, new cooktop and new wall oven. Newer windows and back fence. Large family room and sunroom. Basement has a bar area and ample storage. This home has a smaller yard so a great condo alternative.
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Gas Water Heater
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Partial Basement
- Heating System Radiant Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage
- Total Baths 1 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 80X135
- Dining: 10 x 13 (First Floor)
- Entrance: 7 x 5 (First Floor)
- Family: 13 x 21 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Living: 20 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 9 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
2140 Bird Road
All bedrooms on first floor, Master bedroom with l...
1840 Crescent Drive
Beautiful 2.5 story Brick English Tudor. Large ro...
This two story Ridgewood home sits on a wide corne...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin