2148 sq. ft.
Welcome to 230 S Greenmount! Situated on a quiet street a glance away from the recently restored Wescott House which was built by Frank Lloyd Wright off of "Millionaire Row" also known as E High St. Move-In Ready, totally remodeled, 3 potential 5 bedroom 2 full bath home. Prepare to be impressed. Kitchen with tastefully upgraded cabinets and matching counter top and back splash to match. 2 new bathrooms including new tubs, vanities, floors, mirrors, lights, accessories, to match. Option for an En-Master suite on the main level. Family room that measures an impressive 21 x 11!!! Dining room with a bonus office area on the main level. Walk-In closets in 2 of 3 bedrooms upstairs. 2nd floor laundry or 4th bedroom upstairs. An abundance of light in every corner. Many recent updates: PEX plumbing, 100AMP service, 90%+ eff. furnace, 6 panel doors, new carpet, fresh paint, new fixtures, some new windows, and more.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,French Doors,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Porch
- Exterior Asbestos
- Foundation Crawl Space,Partial Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Fireplace Decorative,Inoperable,Three or More
- Garage No Garage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 50x150
- Entrance: 6 x 13 (First Floor)
- Living: 11 x 21 (First Floor)
- Dining: 10 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
- Utility: 8 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom1: 8 x 16 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 10 x 13 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Situated on nearly 1/2 acre in the desirable Edgew...
What a beautiful find in a country setting. This p...
2nd parcel 3000700017405007, taxes are $69.20/half...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin