1992 sq. ft.
Simply beautiful Cape Cod. Loaded with the character of a home built in 1937, such as remarkable hardwood floors, arched doorways, formal dining room with two build in china cabinets, window seats, crown molding, formal entry, etc. Conveniently located in north Springfield mere moments from shopping, dining and highway access. The home has 24 replacement windows, new kitchen counter tops, most cabinets have pull-outs for easy access and extra storage, tile floors and most of the appliances stay. The first floor master suite is awesome with a very nicely updated bath which includes step-in shower, new pedestal sink, tile floors and built in cabinets. 2 spacious bedrooms and another tastefully remodeled bath are home on the 2nd floor. Both have nice sized closets and access to additional storage found in walk in attic. One bedroom even has window seats. Family rm and utility found in basement. The home is freshly painted, you feel at home the moment you walk in the formal entry!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Part Wind Cvr,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Patio,Storage Shed
- Exterior Aluminum,Vinyl
- Foundation Full Basement,Semi Finish Basement,Walkout Basemen
- Heating System Hot Water/Steam Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace One,Wood Burning
- Garage 1 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 60x16
- Entrance: 8 x 14 (First Floor)
- Living: 15 x 20 (First Floor)
- Family: 14 x 20 (Lower Level)
- Dining: 14 x 14 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 9 x 18 (First Floor)
- Utility: 9 x 20 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 17 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 16 x 18 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 10 x 22 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
926 HOME Road
Parcel #3400300025306027 is included in the sale o...
Drop everything & check out this home! Amazing, mo...
1010 White Oak Drive
Tons of updates, just move in & enjoy! Spacious op...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin