2345 sq. ft.
Beautiful 2 story in Kingsgate! This well kept home has a new furnace, a/c, water heater & flooring throughout. Be amazed as you enter into the living room with tons of natural light, tall vaulted ceiling & wood burning fireplace. Formal dining room boasts wonderful space and great trim package which is carried throughout the home. The kitchen has been updated with newer cabinets, counter tops & flooring. Three bedrooms upstairs, include a huge master suite (his & her sinks, walk-in closet, shower & Jacuzzi tub), bedroom 2 has an attached study that could be used for a 4th bedroom. Terrific family room offers lots of windows and full view of the back yard. Spectacular back yard greets you with a great concrete stamped patio overlooking the fully fenced back yard. As you walk around the exterior you will enjoy the beautiful landscaping and extra patio. A must see and truly move in ready!!
- Inside Features Gas Water Heater
- Outside Features Fence,Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space,Slab
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace One,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 163x145
- Entrance: 5 x 4 (First Floor)
- Living: 17 x 15 (First Floor)
- Family: 15 x 15 (First Floor)
- Dining: 14 x 10 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 12 x 9 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 12 x 9 (First Floor)
- Utility: 6 x 6 (First Floor)
- Study: 10 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom1: 15 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 13 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 15 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
624 WESTCHESTER PARK Drive
2000 Oak Knoll
Beautiful updated home with lots of character. Go...
Now is your chance to purchase in the Clark-Shawne...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin