1125 sq. ft.
The corner lot location shows off this sprawling ranch in Northridge. LOTS of potential to add to this already improved 3 possible 4 bedroom home. Natural hardwood covers the main flooring from room to room. Enter the LARGE livingroom complete w/BIG picture window streaming in plenty of natural lighting. Galley styled kitchen w/ 8x11 Breakfast Nook. Remodeled hallway full bath w/whirlpool tub. 3 bedrooms finish out the main living space. The lower level offers an OVERSIZED familyroom including bar area. The walls are enhanced w/ knotty pine paneling to cozy up the space. There is a 11x12 room easy to finish off for the possible 4th bedroom. Full bath w/stand-up tiled shower. Small kitchenette also in the unfinished area perfect for crafts & other activities. An abundance of storage space in closets & shelving. GENEROUSLY sized fully fenced backyard w/ storage barn. Patio for entertaining. Hot water heater=Approx 4 yrs old=furnace 8-9 yrs old per seller. Do not miss out on this one!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 137x120
- Living: 11 x 20 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 8 x 12 (First Floor)
- Family: 11 x 24 (Lower Level)
- Other: 11 x 12 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 8 x 11 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin