2500 sq. ft.
Nice 2 story historic home built between 1890-1900. Beautiful lead glass transoms above 2 front glass windows. Hardwood floors. Newer sink & granite counter top in kitchen plus tile floor. Newer gas hot water heater. Laundry first floor! Heating system 3 years new. New front storm door 2017! 2 baths, both remodeled & old fashion claw tub in upper bath. Deck off second floor bedroom. The living room floor plan w/5 bedrooms! There are front & back staircases. This home is priced well and should appreciate in value as the new owners do the finishing touch of decorating. There is a chair lift on back stairs that was never used by current owner and may need some electric repair work. Columbia gas and DPL are the utility companies. Roof two years new and front of house sidewalk less than 1 year new. Seller rents softner & water filter $86.00/month.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Porch
- Exterior Wood
- Foundation Full Basement
- Heating System Gas Heat,Hot Water/Steam Heat
- Cooling Window Unit
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 4 Or More Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 150X60
- Entrance: 6 x 4 (First Floor)
- Living: 13 x 25 (First Floor)
- Family: 10 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 13 x 15 (First Floor)
- Utility: 12 x 6 (First Floor)
- Study: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 14 x 14 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
717 State Rte 54
Best of both worlds with this raised ranch on 4.13...
110 Central Avenue
Immaculate 4 Bdr 2 bath ranch. Hardwood floors thr...
3263 US Highway 68
Many unique updates to this beautiful home as well...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin