1295 sq. ft.
SIZEABLE Cape Cod styled brick home in Northridge. Lots of NEW inside. BIG living room well lit with a bay window. New neutral carpeting on 1st floor level. Eat-in kitchen with NEW vinyl flooring. Full bath & 2 bedrooms finish out the living space on the main floor. upper level boasts 2 large rooms that could be 2 additional secondary bedrooms or one large dormer room. New carpeting on stairway & bedrooms. Plenty of entertaining space in the full finished basement. Rec Room complete with pool table PLUS a large gaming room with bar. Decorative fireplace built in to the wall. Other room for storage as well as the laundry area. Oversized covered deck is a perfect place for relaxing and entertaining. Fenced in yard. IMPROVEMENTS: new carpeting & vinyl flooring, trim & interior doors on 1st floor-4/'17. Freshly painted throughout. Dimensional shingled roof within last 2 years. Vinyl replacement windows.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Block Basement,Finished Basement,Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Decorative,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 72x183
- Living: 11 x 18 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 9 x 15 (First Floor)
- Family: 11 x 13 (Lower Level)
- Rec: 11 x 17 (Lower Level)
- Other: 11 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 9 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 11 x 11 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
4230 Camelot Drive
Larger Northridge home on quiet street. Beautiful...
1811 Pepper Avenue
Northridge Brick Ranch with 3 Bedrooms. Full Base...
1801 Stratford Place
Character and beauty abounds in this charming Ridg...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin