Move-in condition~for this east Springfield two story home with three bedrooms. Refinished hardwood floors, new roof 2012, central air 2006, hot water tank 2007. Vinyl siding, vinyl replacement windows (second floor), new front door and air ducts cleaned 2011. Fenced yard, 1 car garage & carport.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Porch
- Exterior Vinyl,Wood
- Foundation Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 1 Car Garage,Carport,Detached Garage
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 45X155
- Dining: 14 x 12 (First Floor)
- Entrance: 11 x 5 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 14 x 10 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 13 (First Floor)
- Utility: 0 x 0 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 16 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 13 x 7 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Charming 3 bedroom ranch with fenced backyard and ...
This awesome ranch home has been completely redone...
Charming 3 bed, 1.5 bath ranch nestled on Cul-De-S...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin