4105 sq. ft.
Incredible luxury contemporary home w/magnificent view overlooking Champaign & Clark Co.'s! Wonderful home for entertaining many or just a few! Huge wrap around deck w/in-ground 16x40 fiberglass pool, covered hot tub, deck, exterior Bose speaker system & pool house w/full bath. Awesome multi-level custom home w/lots of gorgeous oak floors & ceramic tile. 16 ft. cath. ceiling in kit, dining & family rm areas w/Vermont casting wood stove. Master suite w/13x11 sitting area. Living rm w/gas log f/p & wet bar + 21 ft. cath. ceiling. XL rec rm/sports rm. 2 car att. garage w/floored attic + 40x26 insulated heated det. w/finished 2nd floor (man cave) 26x14 & 14x13 rooms + partial basement underneath for patio storage! Amazing must see home! Sq. ft. approx. to be verified by purchaser. Above taxes for both parcels.
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Hot Tub,In Ground Pool,Outbuildings,Patio
- Exterior Vinyl
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement,Walkout Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Propane Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,Stove,Three or More,Wood Burning
- Garage 4 Or More Garage,Attached Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 4
- Utilities Aeration,Propane,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 250X363
- Utility: 9 x 11 (Lower Level)
- Breakfast: 7 x 9 (First Floor)
- Study: 9 x 11 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 9 x 21 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 24 (First Floor)
- Dining: 14 x 21 (First Floor)
- Family: 24 x 25 (Lower Level)
- Rec: 22 x 26 (Lower Level)
- Entrance: 6 x 9 (First Floor)
- Other: 11 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 9 x 9 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom4: 10 x 14 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
4405 State Route 560
Great Home for Entertaining! Brick/Wood Ranch on 2...
46 DEER RUN Road
Incredible luxury contemporary home w/magnificent ...
2805 US HIGHWAY 68
Built in 1841, this charming yet stylish, brick tw...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin