5423 sq. ft.
Incredible custom home in Beechwood Hills Subdivision. 5 bedrooms (possible 6th) w/4 full baths & 2 half baths! Gorgeous kitchen w/breakfast area, island cook-top, double wall ovens & marble tile floor. Beautiful solid hardwood doors, trim & crown moldings. Great room w/18 ft. ceiling plus 1st floor family room w/wet bar for entertaining. Whole house speaker system. 3 gas log fireplaces. 2 high efficiency gas furnaces & new 2nd floor heat pump 2011 & 1st floor, new 2010. 1st floor master suite w/oak flooring & fireplace. Full finished walk-out basement (professionally water proofed), 4 car heated garage & new concrete driveway (2011). Sq. ft. includes finished basement to be verified by buyer. Convenient location: 10 min. to I-70 & quick access to I-675, Beavercreek, Dayton & WPAFB. Awesome home, too much to describe!
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Lawn Sprinkler,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement,Walkout Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat,Heat Pump
- Cooling Central Cooling,Heat Pump Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,Three or More
- Garage 4 Or More Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 4
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 1.4 acres
- Dining: 12 x 13 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 13 x 21 (First Floor)
- Family: 20 x 22 (First Floor)
- Great: 16 x 18 (First Floor)
- Rec: 10 x 18 (Lower Level)
- Utility: 8 x 8 (First Floor)
- Entrance: 8 x 13 (First Floor)
- Study: 11 x 13 (Lower Level)
- Living: 12 x 15 (First Floor)
- Other: 11 x 14 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 16 x 16 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 13 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 12 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Stunning historic home built in 1845 sits on over ...
4136 MOSS POINT
Incredible custom home in Beechwood Hills Subdivis...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin