3098 sq. ft.
NEW PRICE!!! HOME WARRANTY!!! NEWER FURNACE!!! NEWER ROOF of 5 years! This 3098 square foot home has all the amenities and sits on 5 acres! UPDATED in the last 5 years! 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths! Master bedroom suite with master bath and whirl pool tub, walk in closet are opposite ends of the home! Could be used for a in-law-suite! Front Entrance sitting room,Large living room, Two level THEATER ROOM great for watching those old movies. Large dining room, office/study or could be 4th bedroom. Kitchen is center hub of the home with new oak kitchen cabinets with some appliances! Newer laminating flooring, carpet, Large front & back decks, great for entertaining! Large & Smaller pole barn both with running water! NICELY LAND SCAPED YARD! TOUR THE PICTURES TO SEE MORE OF THE PROPERTY! MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Walk-in Closet,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Barn(s),Deck,Outbuildings,Porch
- Exterior Vinyl
- Foundation Cellar,Crawl Space,Partial Basement,Walkout Baseme
- Heating System Forced Air Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,Insert,One
- Garage 1 Car Garage,2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Detached Garage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 5 acres
- Living: 25 x 25 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 14 x 13 (First Floor)
- Dining: 17 x 15 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 20 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Utility: 12 x 6 (First Floor)
- Entrance: 12 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 16 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 15 x 25 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 13 x 11 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
BEAUTIFUL 4 bedroom home situated on 1 ACRES! Clos...
Unique English Tudor on shady Scioto Street in Urb...
1514 CHILDRENS HOME
NEW PRICE!!! HOME WARRANTY!!! NEWER FURNACE!!! NEW...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2017 real estate II | admin